The Gifted and Talented Children’s Association of South Australia (GTCASA) is a volunteer organisation committed to the intellectual, emotional and social development of the gifted children of South Australia. GTCASA organises activities for children, and those who support them.
GTCASA has a committee vacancy and is looking for energetic volunteers who understand giftedness and believe in helping to unlock the potential of these special needs children.
Committee meetings are held once per month, currently on the second Tuesday evening of the month.
Candidates must have a willingness to:
- undertake a DCSI screening for working with children;
- regularly contribute committee meetings;
- help build a strong learning culture;
- help organise and run activities for children;
- be a paid-up member of the organisation;
- participate in strategy formulation; and
- participate in decision making processes.
- Experience with gifted children (via gifted education, gifted parenting, counselling) is highly valued.
- Experience with organisational governance is highly valued.
Interested parties should email the Association at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading Committee Vacancy.