Dear Association Committees
The Annual General Meeting of the AAEGT will be held on July 23rd at 4.15 in the John Clancy Theatre of the University of New South Wales, Kensington (entrance through gate 10 on High Street). It will follow after the closing ceremony of the World Council for Gifted and Talented Children Conference. We hope to see as many members attend the AGM as possible, but understand the constraints of distance and cost.
We include the draft of the agenda for the AGM. In accordance with the AAEGT Constitution, any matters on notice that members wish to bring to the AGM must be sent in writing (email) to the AAEGT secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30th June for inclusion on the agenda.
Please distribute this to your members as soon as possible.
Draft AGM Agenda
- Minutes of previous AGM (for approval)
- President’s report (to be tabled)
- Treasurer’s report (motion required)
- Announcement of 2017 Council Members (to be tabled)
- Change of auditor (for approval)
- New President’s statement and thanks to outgoing Council Members (no motion required)
- Any matters on notice