GTCASA will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Saturday 1st September at Glenunga International High School staff room.
- To form a quorum we need Financial Members to be in attendance so we hope all members will make an effort to attend and consider nominating for Committee as this is a vital role in our Association and we currently have a Committee of only 7 members.
- At the time of the meeting all GTCASA Committee positions are declared vacant. Any nominations from financial members together with the name of a seconder can be sent to email@example.com to be received no later than two weeks prior to the AGM, i.e. 18th August, specifying the office or offices to which election is sought by the candidate.
a. “The Committee shall consist of such members as defined by the Association elected by members of the Association exercising their respective voting rights to the following officers of the Association:-
ii. Vice President
v. such number of general Committee members as determined by the AGM.
b. A committee member shall be a natural person.
c. Any person who was at the time of the coming into force of this Constitution an officer (in any capacity or by any title whatsoever) of the Association, shall by virtue of this sub-rule be deemed to have been duly elected or appointed hereunder and shall continue to hold office as an Officer of the Association hereunder until the date of holding of the first election pursuant to this Constitution.
d. All Officers of the Committee shall hold office for one year and shall be eligible for re-election to such office or any other office of the Committee.
- A nomination form is available here
- Our student program Saturday Club was put into recess in 2012 since we did not have a minimum of 2 Committee members solely responsible for this activity. Without more members being prepared to take an active involvement in the Association we may be unable to present quality Saturday Club sessions, Parent information sessions and professional development sessions. However this could increase significantly with more member and community involvement.
- We will also be offering Saturday Club sessions as usual and flyers and registration forms are available on our website www.gtcasa.asn.au