GTCASA Gifted Education Workshop
Date: November 14th, 9am – 3.30pm
Venue: School of Education Flinders University, Bedford Park
Cost: Members $80, Non-members $100
Includes lunch and morning tea, and all day tea and coffee
What’s it about?
The Australian Curriculum focuses on personalising learning to meet the needs of diverse students, including those who are gifted and talented. The Australian Professional Standards for Teachers emphasise that teachers need to differentiate curriculum and instruction for students across all abilities. The responsibility is clear.
What do teachers need to know in order to fulfil the promise?
This workshop aims to showcase practical approaches that meet the needs of gifted learners, including those who may also have additional needs.
Who should attend?
Teachers, pre-service teachers, and school leaders.
If you have any problems visit www.gtcasa.asn.au or call (08) 8354 1858
Professional Development for Teachers and Schools.
- Postgraduate program in Gifted Education
- Master of Education (Gifted Education)
- Certificate in Effective Practice in Gifted Education
REACH Education Consultancy
Specialists in Gifted Education
– Now available to Australian educators, the course comes in 11 fortnightly modules delivered online in a format designed to be easy to use.
- Nurturing Success in Gifted Children
Graduate Program in Education
University of Calgary, Canada