This professional learning course for educators is based upon the Jarvis-Tomlinson model of Differentiation (Tomlinson and Jarvis 2009). The model focuses upon catering for the needs of all students, including the highly able. Differentiated and personalised teaching strategies that deliver rigorous and respectful learning experiences for students will be demonstrated and applied.
More details and the registration form are here
Professional Development for Teachers and Schools.
- Postgraduate program in Gifted Education
- Master of Education (Gifted Education)
- Gifted Education Professional Development Package
Dept of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Certificate in Effective Practice in Gifted Education
REACH Education Consultancy
Specialists in Gifted Education
– Now available to Australian educators, the course comes in 11 fortnightly modules delivered online in a format designed to be easy to use.
- Nurturing Success in Gifted Children
Graduate Program in Education
University of Calgary, Canada
Other resources and interesting links may be found on our LINKS page.
- A to Z Teacher Stuff for Teachers: A to Z Teacher Stuff is a teacher-created site designed to help teachers find online resources more quickly and easily. Find lesson plans, thematic units, teacher tips, discussion forums for teachers, downloadable teaching materials & eBooks, printable worksheets and blacklines, emergent reader books, themes, and more.
- ERIC (Educational Resources Information Centre): World’s largest digital library of educational literature.