Those who choose to become members of GTCASA:
- receive discounts and priority entry to our workshops and conferences
- receive our newsletter
- can access our extensive library of resources
- receive discounts at various other outlets (more info to follow)
- are eligible to become committee members and help to shape our association over time.
To become a member:
- Download and print the Membership Brochure
- If your child/ren will be attending a workshop, you will also need to download and print the
- Complete and sign the forms, and accompany with payment of membership fee by cheque, money order, providing credit card details or through electronic transfer to our bank.
- Post to the address specified on the membership form.
- When the application has been processed:
- you will be sent a membership card and
- details of how to access our Resource Library.